Phone: (513) 383-9782
Regional Technical Chairman
Phone: (216) 407-2383
Regional DP Chairman
Phone: (614) 309-0858
Regional Xcel Coordinator
Phone: (219) 781-3088
Phone: (616) 318-6721
Illinois State Chairman
Phone: (847) 334-7768
Indiana State Chairman
Phone: (912) 484-0661
Kentucky State Chairman
Phone: (502) 500-4248
Michigan State Chairman
Phone: (231) 649-2813
Ohio State Chairman
Phone: (440) 749-1293
Regional Secretary and Hall of Fame Coordinator
Phone: (269) 720-7937
Regional Petitioning Director
Phone: (216) 407-2383
Regional Judging Director
Phone: (734) 812-6967
Regional Training Camp Coordinator
SECTION C - REGIONAL OFFICERS
1. Regional Officers - Regional Administrative Committee Chairmen (RACC), Regional Junior Olympic CommitteeChairmen (RJOCC), Regional Xcel Committee Chairman (RXCC), and Regional Technical Committee Chairmen (RTCC) shall be elected by a vote of the Women's Program Professional membership within each Region.
2. Elections for the Regional Administrative Committee Chairmen (RACC) will be conducted the year before the Olympic Games.
3. Elections for the Regional Junior Olympic Committee Chairmen (RJOCC), Regional Xcel Committee Chairman (RXCC), and the Regional Technical Committee Chairmen (RTCC) will be conducted one year after the Olympic Games.
4. They shall serve for four (4) years.
5. Elections are to be completed by April 15 and term of office begins July 1st.
6. Election Procedure:
a. Regional Administrative Committee Chairmen (RACC) shall solicit nominations from the regional Professional membership through the regional newsletters and websites. Nominations for the position of RACC will be sent to the National Administrative Committee Chairman. Please use the official nomination form.
b. All nominees who are eligible candidates for each office will be placed on the online ballot.
c. A call for nominations by the Regional Administrative Chairman must be published and/or posted online for a minimum of one month prior to the submission deadline of no later than March 1.
d. The following statement will be placed on the USA Gymnastics national website and e-mailed to all Women’s Professional Members who have current e-mail addresses. Each Region and State should post it on their websites so that the Professional members are aware of the voting procedures and their responsibilities to ensure that their vote will be counted.
1) That their address is current (specifically the State)
2) That they know their personal User ID
3) That they know their password
4) That their Professional membership, safety certification and background check must be fully processed and current.
e. Each RACC must verify that the nominee meets the criteria for nomination, has agreed to run, understands the job requirements and has submitted a brief résumé (no more than 300 words.)
f. Each RACC electronically sends to the Women’s Junior Olympic Program Director the name, city and state and the résumé of each candidate (no photos) in a Microsoft Word document no later than March 15th.
g. The official Slate of Nominees for each region will be posted on the USA Gymnastics website, with voting to begin by April 1st. The voting will be concluded on April 15th.
h. Regional officers shall be elected by majority (1 over 50%) of the votes cast.
i. If no candidate receives a majority vote, a run-off election will be held between the two (2) candidates receiving the most votes. The run-off election will allow all Professional members who were current by March 31 to vote. The Women’s Junior Olympic Program Director will work with the individual RACC on the procedures for online run-off elections.
j. In the case of a tie in the run-off election or in an election with only two candidates, the National Chairman of the respective committee will vote to break the tie.
k. Write-in votes will not be allowed.
l. If only one nomination for regional office is received, the National Chairman of that respective committee will cast one (1) vote and the nominee will be elected by acclamation. This information is also to be sent to the Director of Program Administration by March 15.
m. The week after April 15th, the RACC’s will receive their respective region’s election results by email, including the actual vote counts in the event that any of the candidates wants to know this information. The RACC’s will notify all of the candidates of the election results.
n. Election results will be posted on the USA Gymnastics website.
The National Administrative Committee Chairman (NACC) shall send a copy of the verified vote count to each candidate in each respective election, upon request of the candidate.